TRUSTED DO IT YOURSELF DIVORCE SOFTWARE
Resolving a break up can be emotionally draining, time consuming and expensive.
SPLIT is your trusted web based alternative. Choosing SPLIT will allow you to avoid the lengthy, adverserial Family Court system and the substantial legal fees it requires. The platform is specifically designed to minimise the cost and emotional stress of the divorce process by minimising the use of lawyers.
SPLIT provides a safe place to communicate and collaborate. The software assists couples obtain a low cost DIY divorce agreement in five easy steps.
THE SPLIT PATHWAY
1.JOIN OUR FREE TRIAL
2.INVITE YOUR PARTNER
3.TEST YOUR OUTCOMES
4.SUBSCRIBE & COLLABORATE
Split vs Conventional Lawyer Led Divorce
Are you aware that Australian families are spending $1billion dollars annually on divorce proceedings to resolve Financial and Parenting matters in the growing legal services market. According to consumer surveys average fees for a standard lawyer directed divorce can range from $15,000 to $30,000 per spouse. Costs for a divorce that goes to Family Court vary, but often range from $80,000 to $200,000+ per couple.
The cost of using SPLIT to resolve your Financial and Parenting matters is only AUD $348 -$497 per partner depending on whether you have children under 18. It just makes sense to do it yourself.
WHY TRUST SPLIT?
YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIVORCE
- Using SPLIT software during your separation enables you to take control of the financial and parenting requirements required to legally finalise your divorce without the need for expensive legal fees
- Our process helps you maintain a positive emotional state making a positive impact on future interactions with your ex following your divorce
- If you have children our process creates an amicable pathway for a collaborative divorce with your ex partner, minimising potential for ongoing family conflict
- Instead of using lawyers, you and your ex partner divide your own shared finances using the SPLIT smart calculator that simulates how a family court judge would direct your financial outcomes
YOUR TIME, MONEY AND EMOTIONS COME FIRST
- By reducing the uncertainty associated with decision making during such a significant time you remain in control of the process
- Through being better informed you take control of future outcomes saving valued time and emotional energy
- By negating hefty legal expenses you are retaining hard earned money, called the marital pool, amongst you, your ex partner and your family
We designed our software to help divorcing couples save time, money and acrimony, without needing to attend court.
If you feel like the software has not helped you, you have 14 days to request a full refund and close your account.
Just like you, we value privacy.
Split gives you a money back satisfaction guarantee
Hosted at AWS for data security
Consistent with Australian family law legislation
I began using the free trial and quickly realised how easy to use the software is. I invited my ex partner and together we worked out our agreement in only a few months. We owned a business and a number of shared investments. SPLIT contained all the tools we needed to record and divide our finances. I would definitely recommend SPLIT to couples and families that want to save money on their divorce.
I witnessed my friend go through a very acrimonious and expensive four year divorce in the Family Court. My ex partner and I wanted to reach a divorce agreement without paying excessive legal fees so we set about trying to find an alternative. I heard about SPLIT through a friend that had successfully used it. I have two children and created a SPLIT parenting plan that suits my ex and the whole family.
Jennifer36 NEW SOUTH WALES
I live in a remote location with few professional services nearby so I was pleased to find an online solution for my divorce. My ex and I were still on speaking terms so we decided to try SPLIT. SPLIT gave us everything we needed to get the job done even though we live a long distance apart now. We finalised our agreement, had our lawyers check it just to be sure, and then lodged it with the Family Court.
Joel46 WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Divorce is a complicated process and Split makes it easy for our members to resolve their differences and get on with their lives. It is trusted by many couples.
Split uses smart algorithms to generate accurate results. Members get the benefit of knowing that their agreement is fair and based upon the principles of Family Law in Australia.
Whilst Split is currently only available in Australia it will soon be arriving in other English speaking countries around the world. Check on our BLOG page for updates.